GMDC Recruitment Information
宣传及公关经理 Manager of Publicity and PR
● To define key medias across all media category, media type and build long- term brand-key media relationship.
● To work on and develop all PR materials including but not limited to press releases, PR photo/video and other materials in line with brand positioning
To conduct and deliver standard monthly/project base PR/event report
To evelop key competitor’s reports, market new trend sharing, industry intelligence etc.
● To assist on budget management and KPI measurements.
● Assist on event planning and execution including but not limited to PR events, and other brand events.
● Good skills on celeb management and onsite hospitality
● University or above
● Around 3-4 years experience in brand marketing or PR and events function in Arts & marketing industry, agency preferred
● Proficient in Microsoft office project management experience. Strong inter-personal and communication skill, PR related digital social experience will be a plus.
● Good written and spoken English and mandarin.
● Positive thinking, self-motivated and willing to take new initiatives.
Interested persons please send us your resume to email@example.com